The Divorce & Family Law Specialists
Simpson Millar LLP a National Law Firm with a Local AnswerWe are committed to promoting a non-confrontational atmosphere in which problems relating to family breakdown are dealt with in a sensitive, constructive and cost-effective way for an amicable divorce, separation or child care and contact disputes.
Our 3 Step Plan
- Step 1 : Analysis Communication and understanding is key to resolving any disputes so we will spend time listening to your case and talking to you about your options.
- Step 2 : Plan We will discuss any queries you have in relation to the proposed options available to you and map out a plan of action that works for you.
- Step 3 : Action We will put the wheels in motion ensuring you have complete control and understand what is happening at every stage of the process to ensure you get the best outcome possible.
- If I Divorce My Husband, Will He Still Have Parental Responsibility? - 16/04/2014
The separate legal relationship between a husband and wife in relation to their children is often overlooked. Hopefully, we will shed some light on th...
- “Prenups Can Strengthen Marriage” - 04/03/2014
Prenups were in the news again recently after the bishop of Shrewsbury hit out at them becoming law in the near future. Whilst addressing a congregati...
- Motive for Marriage - 26/02/2014
Money plays a big part during an engagement, married life, and if it comes to it - divorce. Fortunately, not every marriage ends in divorce, but money...